With the EVO-lizer and intelligent engineering plastics, EVO-tech sets new standards in the cost-efficient and rapid production of high-quality plastic components from batch size 1 to small series of several hundred pieces. For mechanical engineering companies in particular, the results of our work prove to be competitive advantages.
- Special components and one-off productions such as prototypes are a success-relevant factor that is constantly gaining importance.
- Conventional production processes such as injection molding cause high costs and extend development times.
- Additive manufacturing at the level of EVO-tech also has the potential for series applications. For example, from brackets.
3D printing with optimized filaments for the mechanical engineering sector
EVO-tech understands professional 3D printing not only to mean providing first-class hardware in the form of the EVO-lizer. As a full-range supplier, we also advise mechanical engineering companies on all 3D-related application issues. For example when choosing the best plastics. With currently 11 filaments developed in-house (e.g. ABS-ESD, ABS-FR and PPS) and a number of application-optimized modifications, EVO-tech also enjoys a first-class reputation in this sector.
- flame retardant
- UV and temperature resistant up to over 200 ° C
- electrostatically dissipative, food grade
- abrasion resistant
- chemical resistant
Extract from our customer list in the machinery sector
Do you need more information? We are happy to help.