Our experience shows: Know-how is a highly effective productivity driver, especially in additive manufacturing. For this reason, we pass on our extensive knowledge to our customers in the context of training courses. The central aspects of this subject-specific training include all success-relevant sub-areas of additive manufacturing with EVO-tech.
- Creating added value in the company through 3D printing
- Identify and implement use cases in the company
- Basic knowledge of EVO-lizer hardware and software
- Material science (areas of application, technical properties and processing)
- Manufacturing-oriented construction
Choose between different training modules!
Depending on the module, we offer you or your employees the chance to dive more or less deeply into the complex and lucrative world of additive manufacturing. You also enjoy the freedom of choice with regard to the training location and the type of knowledge transfer. We train both at your location and at our company headquarters in Schörfling. We also offer online tutorials.
3D Printing Starter is aimed at all new users of the EVO-tech 3D printers EL-11 and EL-102.
- Duration 6 hours
- Directly on site at our customers
- 2-5 participants with CAD or CAM experience
- Operation of the EVO-lizer
- Training in the CAM software
- Workflow: from the .stl file to the finished object
- Service and maintenance activities
- Brief introduction to materials science
- Possibilities and limitations of 3D printing with additive printing processes
3D Printing Advanced is aimed at users who have already had their first experience with the EVO-tech 3D printers EL-11 and EL-102. Of course, we cater to the specific requirements of the seminar participants individually. We are happy to offer our training courses in English.
- Duration 8 hours
- Prior knowledge of 3D printing required
- Extended maintenance activities
- Speed and quality optimizations
- Practical part: "Bring your best / worst case"
- Komplexe, konstruktionstechnische Herausforderungen für 3D Druck
Do you need more information? We are happy to help.