The tasks in this area are as varied as the possibilities of 3D printing. In addition, jobs in additive manufacturing and engineering plastics development are increasingly proving to be insurance for the future of the profession. Because for years the industry has been showing rapid growth rates in the consumer area. It looks even better in the professional B2B area, where EVO-tech is currently taking over the market leadership in several ways.
- Project management for electronics hardware and software development
- Further development of existing 3D printers and redesign of mechatronic products
- Project management in the area of hardware-related software development
- Conception of software architectures and ensuring code quality
- Commissioning and testing of prototypes
- Coordination of software, hardware (sensors, drive technology)
- Structured, analytical solution finding of technical problems
- Implementation of user training in Austria and Germany
- serial transfer
- Completed training (Uni / FH / HTL) in the field of mechatronics, electronics,Computer science
with several years of professional experience
- Relevant experience with mechatronic products
- Good programming skills (C, C ++) and enjoyment of hardware
- related programmingprovided-Good English knowledge
- Reliable, structured and proactive way of working
- Team-minded, communicative person
- Willingness to travel for training courses
- Company flexitime regulation
- Further training opportunities
- In this position you can expect a salary of € 3,000 or more per month.
The amount of the overpayment depends on your individual professional experienceand qualification.
Please send your application and queries to:
+43 7662 384 00